Client Marketing Account Executive
Entry Level / 2nd jobber (Retail and lifestyle) This role may also suit someone more experienced who wants location and hours flexibility.
- Minimum three years experience
- Able to design and build a WordPress website with good wire-framing, UX and UI experience
- Motion graphics and post-production editing experience
- Brochure/report design
- Social Media campaign examples
- Retail / fashion lover
- Branding and identity design
- Avada expertise
- HubSpot development
Nice to have:
- Website back-end trouble shooting
- SEO website optimisation
• Minimum three years experience
• Able to design and build a WordPress website with good wire-framing, UX and UI experience
• Motion graphics and post-production editing experience
• Brochure/report design
• Social Media campaign examples
• Retail / fashion lover
• Branding and identity design
• Avada expertise
• HubSpot development
Nice to have
• Website back-end trouble shooting
• SEO website optimisation
- Work closely with clients to understand their business objectives and develop marketing strategies that align with their goals.
- Conduct market research to identify new opportunities and trends in the fashion industry.
- Develop marketing plans that include email, social media, influencer partnerships, events, and promotions.
- Attend fashion events and stay up-to-date on industry trends to ensure our clients are ahead of the curve.
- Manage day-to-day client communications, including providing regular updates, responding to requests, and presenting marketing plans.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including creative, digital, and analytics, to execute marketing campaigns.
- Monitor campaign performance and adjust strategies as needed to meet or exceed client goals.
- Manage project timelines and budgets to ensure campaigns are delivered on time and within budget.
- Established 2010
- International client list
- Fashion and lifestyle communication focus
- Working hubs in London and Amsterdam
- Values: open, creative, straight-forward, challenging and collaborative
- Established remote working practices
• Established 2010
• International client list
• Fashion and lifestyle communication focus
• Working hubs in London and Amsterdam
• Values: open, creative, straight-forward, challenging and collaborative
• Established remote working practices
- Degree in marketing, business administration, or a related field.
- At least two years of experience in client account management and marketing, with a focus on the fashion industry.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and project management skills.
- Digital native able to build a website using a common CMS platform.
- Experience with social media marketing and influencer partnerships.
- Passion for retail, fashion and/or hospitality and a keen interest of the industries.
- Must be comfortable with remote working culture and have the ability to work independently.
- Must be able to attend team together days when scheduled.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to influence others.
- Good project and time management skills.
- Creative thinking and problem-solving abilities.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
- Mentorship from industry leaders to help you grow in your career.
- Opportunity for European travel to attend fashion events and meet with clients.
- Exceptional networking opportunities within the fashion industry.
- Interesting, high-profile projects with varied learning opportunities.
- A strong learning and development culture to help you reach your career goals.
- Flexible and remote working options
- Employed or self-employed
- Opportunity for paid travel
- Learning and development culture
- Significant networking opportunities
- Mentoring from industry leaders
- High profile projects
• Flexible and remote working options
• Employed or self-employed
• Opportunity for paid travel
• Learning and development culture
• Significant networking opportunities
• Mentoring from industry leaders
• High profile projects
Ready to create retail magic?
Our main collaboration hubs are London and Amsterdam, so meeting up in these wonderful cities is always a pleasure. You’ll also find us in Berlin and Milan.